Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Eh, tiredness.

The team actually won a tennis match tonight though, and that was our 6th match in 1 week and 1 day. Yeah, you heard right.

My patience in teaching during the day is rather short and irritable, but at least I only have to teach 3 out of 5 periods. Thus, those 3 get the brunt of my snappyness.

I bought this book just for fun called: How to Quit Your Day Job and Become a Full Time Writer.

It's silly, yet informative and encouraging. My plan is to teach this year, next year (in Alaska) and MAYBE, maybe, maybe a second year in Alaska...all the while writing and writing.

Speaking of books, here's on my list to purchase from half.com soon:

Travels with Charlie, John Steinbeck
Rachel and Leah, OSC
Writer's Market
Root of Rejection
the next Detective Agency Book

Wait I just remembered that I wrote this list on a previous blog, how drab and dapper is that ridiculousness.

HA! My friend Jill Tracy used to babysit for this lady in beegee named Dapper. Dapper this, dapper that. Does she have a first name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home