Friday, September 17, 2004

oh.

Justin. I pray for you.

Today.

This week.

Wow. It was so full. Full of the Lord's spirit. Full of the enemies' blatant undoing attempts.

This Friday evening is full of reflection now.

Today was no different in the fullness. My number 2 good senior tennis player got in trouble for skipping school or something and can't play for 2 weeks.

And...we play the best teams in the league for second round next week.

Who really cares about that. More importantly, one of my other senior players flat out admits an eating disorder, and then had to go home after only 10 mins. of practice due to serious complications of which she is seeking no help for........

WHAT!?

At which point I curse the American society in general! But we know the true culprit of this deceit on (seemingly mostly only) women of the world.

NEXT THOUGHT: Fridays are my Reading and Writing Center of layed back, do an activity and turn it in sort of actually have fun in English days :)

Nice, but today turned into many different realms of students and harsh realities being shared with me by the students themselves. About their problems, their families, their lives.

It all weighs my heart, my mind, my prayers. One however told me she got baptized last week! HALLELUJAH!

Can I even spell that? Side note is me flunking this girl last year in "college-prep" English only to have such another year with her this year (in soph English, but demoted to non-college)

WHOA! What am I rambling at there!?

JUST THAT THE LORD IS MOVING. I asked Him to, too, and there ya go. Thank you Lord! My full plate is wonderful!

"I love the timing in between the calm inside,
in the space where I can believe.
I believe there is a distance I have wondered
to touch upon the years.
Reaching out and reaching in.
I believe..." - Sarah McLachlan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home