Monday, October 09, 2006

I'm thinking light and heavy on........

On pilates: check (done), on running-check, on large chocolate brownie cake with really rich icing-check!

On the Killers: "I pack my case, I check my face, I look a little bit older, I look a little bit colder, one deep breathe, one big step, I move a little bit closer, I move a little bit closer......for reasons (not :) unknown...."

On my missing of the writing process (not using a comp.): pen to paper translates to even more finger to keyboard - CONSTANT SPEWING!

On Mike's song: no it can't be over? can it? so, so good

On Leigh Nash's Along the Wall: just it

On Suzy: just weeping

On substitutes: there are none for setting our faces like *flint on Him

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

All true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home