Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pagliai’s was shocking and disturbing to my fried English brain tonight. I just want to change the spelling of it, HA! Excellent blog update though Dad. Good sports memories.

The 1st Quarter of school is over Friday. I label it 1Q in teacher books and notes.

My meaning there is to discuss how busy and paper pushy I have allowed the days to become. A vacuum sucked existence of holding my breath. Ludacris.

And no I don't mean the grafitti'ed Ludacris that is forever scratched into my mind's eye from a Naples train ride to Pompeii - I always think of this! CRAZY! But maybe I imagined him though - there is no proof from my traveling buddy Tracey....

Repetitive epiphany today though. Settle down, slow down.

It was an interesting day though to say the least. Our school is being bumped up to the large school division in sports next year, thus meaning we'll get killed even more. But our admins and athletic director are actually stepping up and taking charge of it. Getting coaches and athletes to comply to higher standards. I'm into it! And there's open encouragement and assumption that I am the future of the program from many faceted people. At this exact minute, both Casey and I are ready and good to go with that assignment via the Lord Jesus Christ if need be. It is a large time consuming commitment when considering the off season...

Cause somethings have to be done, some things have to be seen, but not with pride, but with humility

You know I'd like to open that knocked door! WOO! Now if only I could get salaries switched between coaching and teaching and whalla!

Next topic: it seems like Thursday right now?

So, in browsing the pseudoradio, I see and remember board games and kitchen floors. It is a good, good song. I got the album from Bruce and Joan last Christmas at a strange Motel 6 tiny room gift extravaganza. We were all so exhausted from semesters of academia and flight. Well, flight for them.

Welp, let's wrap this up. I'm signing off now as Storm lazily sits contently in the middle of the living room floor staring at the shadow of her head right in front of her. (find 4 prepositional phrases at the end there and underline the objects) sick too many of them!

I'm thinking of you all. Enjoy your Amy Weaks! Oh...that a real person's name that I graduated BGHS with. Sure hope she doesn't put her name into a search engine and find this blog. Awkward.

Enjoy your weaks!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Are you going to go see that Kenyan bishop, Mary? Did you like my Brian Wilson stuff?

Mom has a long weekend away and I will work on my Portland plans, C S Lewis book, and new stuff.

Pseudo may have to get a job to pay for his college education.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Mary said...

probably will go to Kenyan

when exactly are you going to your agent then? the portland trip?

pseudo does need to keep up with our degrees, yes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home