Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saw Borat tonight ....

Enjoyable, yet wish I would have seen Stranger Than Fiction - if at least to boost my fantasy movie mogul team. By the way I'm secretly into that movie league. It's fun to follow the movies and makes me more aware of movies forthcoming.

But not heads up enough to go to For Your Consideration today! COME ON! Probably not in Anchorage yet though maybe. Did anyone end up seeing it? Wondering how your evals would go.

Anyways, Borat was funny in most odd parts, but I must say I like his Da Ali G alter ego better - the tv show though, not his feature film - too raunchy movie wise as opposed to allowance on tv.

And so we are settled back into the house with the James Bond marathon still going strong on the tv - good relaxing background times. By settling in, yes it is just that, every time we come home. A process. Although enjoyable it still is one.

Plug the truck into an electrical outlet (what you didn't know we had to do this or our truck won't start?) Get the dogs out and in and fed and out and in and then in for good. Unload anything and everything from the truck b/c the next day they will be icicles - like cds or even a cell phone - oh what?

In other news, Bo tries to sleep on our couch now after we've been asleep for hours. I can picture him slinking up there oh so steadily, or in one fell swoop even, trying not to scrap the leather with his large paws. Only to have it ruined by Casey who gets up to keep the fire going - in necessity unless we want to pay more for propane heat.

"Hey......Bo get down from there. heh, heh....get down!"

He is quite a large man dog by now, I mentioned in last blog? Just large in stature. Older. 21 dog years now. And yet, for sure his still baby, worrying nature would whistle the Home Owner's Association out of the crevaces of the San Diego housing development at West Point Loma in a heartbeat even today. Such an opposite contrast to Storm's fun loving, care free spinning approach to walls and friends - slide, crash, weeeeeee!

By the way dog or cat owner(s) get a free Christmas Pet Stocking at Pet Zoo just for being a member this week! hhahahhahahahhaha! I know I've never heard of Pet Zoo either, until this state.

Okeedoekee, have a good rest of the long weekend! No, it is not over yet. Positive thoughts. Positive perspective - weekend forever!!!!!!!

p.s. Dad my journalism class has to read a 5Ws wkst. time to time (at 6th grade reading level :( but still good journalistic format. And on the last one they had to list 3 words that rhyme with pig, and then 3 words that rhyme with dog. It was hilarious as I hear them murmuring to each other, "Do we really have to think of 3 words that rhyme with pig and dog?" hahahahahaha

I forgot that was on the worksheet whilst I keeled over laughing - I mean picking up my dropped pen behind my desk. Does anyone remember a Queen Pig Dog Mary signature from my college email? I barely do but it was real. Very real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home