Friday, October 20, 2006

Do you guys think of 11:56 as much I think of 10:40 when the time happens on a digital clock?

Just wondering beegee'ers - saw it today while administering Vocabulary Test 6 to freshman.

Good weekend ahead even though part of it is being forced to stay at school a while tonight - Prime Rib Dinner Fundraiser.

Then tomorrow we might check out a Willow Community Center Oktoberfest. Sounds cheesy but good enough.

And all that takes the place of a teacher Halloween party that we're dissing unfortunately b/c of not wanting to drive forever :( Pathetic party poopers eh? Nah let's sleep in a lot and save money! MUCH DESERVED SLEEP FOR ME! Overworked, end of quarter.

Well, I had to get a new blog up here b/c the last one was unsatisfactorilly unbecoming to me - written in a slopped minded sort of spew.

Have a sweetical weekend yous.

2 Comments:

At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,

FYI - I still think of 10:40 from back in the day - everytime I see it I'm reminded beautifully of you and your parents! Did they move yet though - should I be thinking of them at another time too??? :-)

Happy week - Jenny

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Mary said...

HA!

yes you must think of them at 11:56 twice daily! WOO!

happy week to you too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home