Friday, December 01, 2006

Mmm Hornsby......deee-lish!

Howdy yous, and long time no yous-time.

Bball has taken over my world, my mind, my soul (for real), my well being but mostly for the well beingness. But don't get me wrong it is not enjoyable, but the conflict is rooted in my bball passion. Too much to explain there, and never on line anymore for reasons unknown (ha, killers).

Reasons known. Email me and I'll tell you, otherwise life is good, gut with two dots above the u (the German Language-said in deep Phil Hartman caveman type of voice), and life is goodie.

Christmas and my new mix of seasonal songs are wonderous, but not as wonderous as my new "my brothers" mix. Picked the best of my favs from yours J and Mike and have accepted them as a grounding staple in such a week of super late practices and weeks. Things are "heating up" like in Africa's poop time championship bball video gaming. Or maybe some other game I can' t pinpoint a name for....

God is up to something, as usual, and it is good. Days are short with lightings (only about 8 hours of sun) and full of snow. We got a foot and a half of snow last night. It's super airy and light and not gross like lake effect types of Ohio. It's not miserable, but it is always with us...till May. Hmm...

Anyways, I literally and seriously and for real have not touched my computer since last weekend.

Welp, other than these thoughts, I forgot my vitamins the last two days and have been feeling groggy. Not sick, but sloppy minded. Prob psychological, hee, hee.

Off to crash! More late night online perusing later this weekend. Christmas list comments and ideas as well. Hope all is well with the people I know. PEACE!

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger justinkenya said...

Good to read, mary! You guys have been in my prayers. "He's heating up!" is from NBA Jam - but yes, PoopTime is an amazing reference that I eerily brought up yesterday for the first time in years!

mike's Wii lets you create new characters, and we're definitely making some pOop times.

tennis is fun! mom is addicted to bowling! i'm trying to master golf. dad watches.

cant wait to see you s s s s sooon!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Mary said...

sweet on wii

I knew it prob wasn't poop time! hahahaha

and so weird that you just brought it! QUIT THAT! random and hilarious

TENNIS?!?!?! ARGH!

Our ps2 died this summer - it might just need cleaned (?) but we have serena williams tennis and I love that! peace for now

 

Post a Comment

<< Home