Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tomorrow we dine and chill in Anchorage before send off of the Padres to the World Series. Or the Indians!

I am up late, just because. Apparently I'm trying to move my Monday night party thoughts to Tuesday? Yes.

Dogs have been wildly whistly and barky lately and that is irritable enough, but luckily I have a bunch of wonderfully new media to draw my attention to in joy! Like A Fine Frenzy and Page, on continuous play. Much more to explore and get into. Thanks Dad!

Feelin' draggy now as it is almost midnight. So this blog has an abrupt lame, yet enthralling ending. Enthralling b/c I blogged in the first place, ha! Too much partying to blog, will update someday soon. Like maybe after I sleep for the next 10 evenings. Cat naps x50 hours each.

Mom and the kitties are reunited in 2 days! Hooray for that Dakota household. Have a good rest of the week yous.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger justinkenya said...

or a padres & indians both in world series would be the best - or at least most likely to leave us both mad and happy (more mad if indians lost) at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home