Saturday, November 10, 2007

Snow falls frantically and we are somehow watching The Day After Tomorrow? I rented The Matchmaker (Irish fun) and some Greek Isle vacation independent film movie - quick review to follow after the weekend.

Thanksgiving is around the next few weekend corners and that is a good, good thought.

Anyone seen that Citi credit card where the dad and son go live it is up in Norway only to find out they are Swedish. That would be a fun mistake to make, but I already know I'm Swedish.

One more week of preseason ridiculous, uncontrollable (by the coach) bball drama with no accountability to players. After thanksgiving, I can more easily bench them, run them, make them quit. Are these really my thoughts and plans this second. Well yes, and well the season will be a blast once it gets rolling!

School has been uneventfully ready to be skipped by me so I can take a teacher test in Anchorage next week. One I have to pass to get recertified in Alaska. One I have not studied for. :)

What's going on in your worlds!?

3 Comments:

At 4:20 AM, Blogger Bruce in Alaska said...

Yeah, I like that Swedish commercial too. Makes me think I could make funny commercials to sell things.

We bought the first season of ROUTE 66, black and white treatment of two road trip guys, the originsl road trip guys, kind of silly 60s adventures that connect up with the surf culture and Brian Wilson. I bet you and Casey would like them!

Browns-Steelers today, even before you probably will have breakfast! xoxoxo DAD

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger justinkenya said...

we used to play swedish in the back yard. why was it called swedish?

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the comments Mary! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Casey and the dogs!

How's the snow up there? hopefully we'll see some new pictures of what an Alaskan thanksgiving looks like! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home