Friday, October 19, 2007

Just finished our 5th straight week of school with no breaks at all, all regular school weeks.

And now.......next week we get 2 days off (parent conferences), Halloween always makes for a quick week, bball, turkey time, and Christmas with lots of bball travel excitement! HEATING UP! Poop time! (sorry to use such fierce language - inside video game joke)

I've been obsessed with fundraising for our trip, and more so, getting gear ordered for the season! WOOHOOO!! LOVE GEAR shopping! Like travel gear, warmup gear, travel bags, practice clothes, etc. Fun! But I keep forgetting this isn't a college team, I can't get them everything..

Speaking of college and my DC bball book - it literally has not snowed in Willow yet. Not one flake! Just iced over ground. The snow I saw the other day was deemed not legit (b/c I saw it at school, not Willow - my home, my writing domain - HA!) in starting my writing regimen. I know what you're thinking, Mary come on - but no you just wait! Writing shall be flowing soon and I might have some of you looking at it (final product type enjoyment) within the winter!

That's super fun to think about! Here's hoping you're all well and enjoying the 2007 fall!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home