Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thankgiving 2007 was one of pure rest and relaxation.

One where we (I at least) could get back to being me! I've been hanging out in our back office redecorating, relaxing, playing with music, writing, reading, and of course basketball plans. I have so many fun plans surrounding real life and that basketball world, that it was nice to finally sit back and relax with it, with no one around, no to answer to, no one to communicate with. Yes, it is true, being silent is wonderful! :)

I am thankful for the time with Casey and the cute, cute furry dogs! We had a great meal, that Casey prepared all day Thursday, and have been watching all the Star Wars episodes, lots of pointless tv, and a little bit of working out. I didn't overdo the pumpkin pie or desserts this year, which was good and sad:( :) HA!

We've been having almost 40 degree weather and melting everywhere...odd and icy, but I'm fine with it because I'm inside 24/7! I have prided myself with not stepping foot off our property since Wednesday afternoon! WOO!

My clearheaded thoughts have been heading towards an all time greatest hits from my music world during my whole life. And then after getting overwhelmed with how many songs I really would have to put on it, I started dividing it into sections of life, then genres of music, then well, I just stopped. But don't worry it is still organized for me to go for little by little and enjoy as an ongoing hobby. LOVE IT!

My thoughts are also headed toward a Year in Review for 2007. I am thinking of some creative angles for mine this year - especially since I don't think I've done an official one for a year (or 2?).

Christmas lists and purchasing are swimming in fun formation around in my head and after Episode III and some knitting, I am coming back online to enjoy that pursuit!

Some pics of the world lately to follow tomorrow hopefully!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home