Thursday, October 27, 2005

Today was a day wasn't it now!?!

Enjoyable blogs Mateo!

Wish blogs were more frequent from all but alas there is the tele that I could pick now isn't there?

Wait is this blog going to be all rhetorical questions?! No, no.

Hit the treadmill tonight! Pizza it is, as leftovers from puny Astros parties amongst ourselves.

My favorite new thing to say to whining students (and yes there are a lot lately....they literally need the snow to get their energy out - at least that's what I'm told)

Me, quite loudly - "Are you familiar with Justin Timberlake?"

Unsuspecting random student a few seats away from a whining kid - "Uh, yeah"

Me - "Oh I so totally love that song 'Cry Me a River', don't you? It's so lyrically perfect, don't you think?"

Them and others, "Oh, gross, he's horrible, but......heh.......(oh I'm catching on, ha,heh,ha).

Looks dumb in typesetting but in person you would enjoy it too.

A la weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home